~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    ukulelebob

Hi hope your all well.
    just to let you know i get an error pasted below when accessing some of your pages.
    checked out my PC so i think it may be your side. I only get this when using google chrome.

cheers and good work
    Mark
    The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

bekah

Is there a way to hear the songs in the UkuTabs? As I practice, it’s helpful to hear what it’s supposed to sound like so I can improve. I’ve been opening another tab on You Tube and listening to it that way, but it seems it would be easier if there were a way to listen to it on the actual UkuTabs.
    Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld