~Tuesday 21st of May 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    oadneub4

Please join! Looking for people who are FANATICS of these bands (like me). Plz reply. Thx!

Insomniac_demon

HELLO FELLOW P!ATD MCR, FOB AND TØP FAN!!!

somewhere on empty

Much love for all these bands oml yes

a_song_thats_flawless

I would love to be in this group so much! I find it kind of ironic that like MCR and TØP are all “emo bands” and I’m over here playing “the emo anthem” (welcome to the black parade) on a ukulele, which is one of the cheeriest instruments ever, at least in my opinion. But after all, UKULELES ARE FRICKIN’ PUNK!!!:D

So, yeah I think I would really really enjoy being in this band, and only one more thing… I would highly suggest listening to ‘Jon Bellion”s (other than all time low)!!! I love iRobot, Morning In America, and Maybe IDK.

David the TOP fan rico

sup

twentyonepanickingandfallingdodies

yo im here for this

Skeletonclique

THE EMO QUARTET Fanclub?

dodiequeer

IM HERE AND IM QUEER

joshusaurus

bing bong ding dong here comes my ding dong

StephLovesHerUke

I just joined and I was like “I should join a club and get into the community” *opens club tab*
    “OMG IT’S ALL MY FAVS IN ONE PLACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!”

IwishIwasTylerJoseph

YES I’M HERE ALSO a_song_thats_flawless JON BELLION IS AMAZING IK ALL HIS SONGS LMAO

Sick As Frick

All my favorite things in one place! It seems too good to be true!

quinn the bin

so many cool things
    woah

Lemony Snicket

When you read all of your favorite bands in a list written by someone else and then your mom reads your youtube band searches and you have to explain its not just a phase…

kenz1e_grace

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how do you join

_______a

Hey, I’d love to be in the group! I don’t know how this works though, how do you join?

_______a

This sounds sick. I’m in.

twentypaphonies

Yo I’m stressed, depressed, and well dressed mates ^.^

love-megan2

hello! I am here I and I am also queer and madly in love with Brendon! Can we add my girl Halsey too

Chuuza

I love you just because I read my favorite bands’ names (Dodiequeer have you watched a certain TomSka’s video ?)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld