~Friday 17th of January 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    whatsablurryface

Mine is Oliver

Faith777

Mine is Harry.

gabrieldoesuke

mines named Jupiter lol

jemma.dun

mine is yui from sao

mouth breather

mines is grace, after grace vanderwaal who inspired me to play

Brooklyn7077

Lani

Lailukes

A have a few Ukus, but
    My first one is Winterlynn, I got her on amazon for 19.99
    My second one is a tener, his name is Kevin (Named after Jenna Marbles’ uke)
    My Banjolele’s name is Billy-Jo since it is a country name
    And my concert ukulele is name Mako, since in LOK Make can bend lighting and my uku is electric 🙂

Harryhausen

my tenor ukulele is called Pavarotti

seekingducks

Mine is Andy!

JayBird989

My soprano is named Lady Phoebe, after the greek titan of prophecy, who is the grandmother of Apollo.

MurderSix

Me, being the most uncreative human on earth, got a Luna ukulele. I named them Luna. And yes, Luna is non-binary.

ukulele master

WHAT IS THE BEST UKULELE FOR BEGINNERS? (2019)
    go to- https://getukulele.com/

MythGeek

Nico

remingtons.girl

Her name is Evelyn. She is a purple Makala Shark concert.

ode.to.josh.dun

My ukulele’s name is Tyler because honestly Tyler Joseph from Twenty Øne Piløts is my inspiration and role model.

Kilstor

Mylu. It is a reference to Tyler Joseph’s bass guitar named “My Fren” shifted 7 times in the Caesar cipher. The name is non-binary.

Princess.Scorpio

Mine is Stitch and yes the name is non-binary

Pati2stng

I have 2 soprano ukes; Old Friend, & New Guy.

tylerjosephiswhyiplayukulele

Thomas

strumfro

I’ve had my ukulele for about a month. Her name is Ohana. Ohana means ‘family’. 🙂 #disneyfan

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld